Top 5 Most FAVORITE Products!
Happy Friday! Many of you have reached out and asked about some of the products captured in our photos, so I wanted to kick off the weekend with ~our~ top five most favorite products. Enjoy!
1. Up Country Inc: I want to share with you all a guilty pleasure of mine; collars and matching leads. Not just any collars and leads, though. Up Country Inc. makes all of their collars, and most of their other products, in their Rhode Island factory— American made. They are hand sewn, pressed and finished with care. I (embarrassingly) have too many to count matching sets for all three of pups as well as individual sets that match each of their own personalities. We even have a handful of collars from their Celebration collection, allowing Knox, Bear, and Harper to rock holiday outfits for the 4th of July, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. When there are 120 collars to choose from, it is easy to get carried away. The bottom line is, through the mud, sand, salt, snow and adventure they always last.
2. Casper Dog Bed: This one is much more for the pups more than me, however, it is most definitely comfortable and large enough to be a viable sleeping option. Okay, I was a bit skeptical at first, a $250 dog bed (large), really? However, it is hands down one of the best beds and worth every penny. I am NOT kidding when I say all three dogs fight over the Casper bed, and will sometimes all pile in because it's just that comfortable. The supportive foam bolsters around the mattress, definitely make them more secure and allow them to rest their heads comfortably.
3. 2 Dogs Treats: Another pup favorite, 2 Dogs Treats! Knox, Bear, and Harper are all head over paws for these single ingredient, non-filler, preservative, grain and gluten-free! While Chicken and Beef have always been a fan favorite, Bear has recently switched over to their Sweet Potato treats because of his recent diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Disease. The sweet potato treats have proven to be just as delicious with no mess afterward, if you know what I mean. Pup approved and even human taste tested! Feel free to try them yourself...
4. Benebone: For all you chewers out there, there is a solution; Benebone! Before Benebone we spent hundreds of dollars on bully sticks, rawhides, animal parts (ew!) and overall things that just didn’t last. Benebones lasts a very long time, and unlike many other options, there are no chemical or artificial flavors added. The best part, the dogs don't get sick of them! The background noise of “Benebone chomping” is the new normal in our household.
5. Earthbath: With all the adventuring we do, we make sure to keep the pups clean. It has been said that a monthly bath is the best routine for dogs, however, we've found that 2-3 baths per month with Earthbath Shampoo does not have any effect on their coat or skin. Earthbath's products are entirely natural, non-toxic, paraben & sulfate free, phthalate free, and phosphate free. They never use soap in their shampoos, which can dry skin out. If you are on the market for a new shampoo we give Earthbath 2 paws up, and baths two paws down.
Have questions? Write us and we will get back to you ASAP :)